I truly am stumped as to how it is possible that we have a 6 month old? I feel like I was pregnant yesterday, yet alone having a 6 month old. Kyleen truly is the light of our world these days. She turns any bad mood into a good one- how do you not return her adorable smile?! Her personality continues to emerge daily and we are loving the little person she is becoming. No major new milestones this month, although she has made great strides on perfecting things from last month, like sitting up on her own. She still hates to eat (WAY too busy). We don't go for her checkup until later this week so although I don't have stats for you all, I can confidently say her weight will be in the negative percentile. :) A peanut she still is!

You try being in a bad mood and looking at that face at the same time!

Loving her bath in the sink while in Palm Springs

Is Kyleen actually cuddling?

Such fun in the laundry basket :)

Loving on her crab, a teether's dream!

Still my sleeping beauty (yes, the giraffe's ear is in her mouth)
The whole sign thing is getting increasingly more difficult with each month,
as you can see below.






And we're done.
September 12, 2010

You try being in a bad mood and looking at that face at the same time!
Loving her bath in the sink while in Palm Springs
Is Kyleen actually cuddling?
Such fun in the laundry basket :)
Loving on her crab, a teether's dream!
Still my sleeping beauty (yes, the giraffe's ear is in her mouth)
The whole sign thing is getting increasingly more difficult with each month,
as you can see below.


And we're done.
September 12, 2010

I am LOVING all the pictures of your sweet baby girl. She is the cutest. Seriously. I laughed out loud during the sign picture sequence. I can't wait to see next month's attempt! xoxo! Erin
ReplyDelete